Admissions Process at Magnolia Behavioral Hospital
Magnolia Behavioral Hospital of East Texas is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Admissions Process at Magnolia Behavioral Hospital provides assessment, evaluation, level-of-care determination, and referrals to community resources, based on clinical needs. Our assessments & consultations are free and confidential.
Magnolia Behavioral Hospital of East Texas accepts referrals from social workers, case managers, Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs), insurance companies, managed care organizations, MH/MRs, probation, friends, family members, self-referrals, clergy, hospitals, emergency rooms, psychiatrists and physicians. We also accept the patients under an Emergency Detention Warrant, Peace Officer’s Warrant, and Order of Protective Custody.
Referrals are completely confidential, and we will only share information with those whom you indicate, and your referring physician (should you be referred by one). In special circumstances, we may need to share certain information with probate officers or caretakers, as the law requires.
We are an approved provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna Insurance, and most other insurance providers and managed care systems. Magnolia Behavioral Hospital of East Texas does not discriminate in accepting patients based on ethnic or national origin, race, religion, disability, age, or gender.
If you would like to make a referral or would like more information, please call Admissions at Magnolia Behavioral Hospital at (866) 977-3456. Our Admissions Specialists are available now to answer your questions and assist with the admissions process.
- Casual, comfortable clothing
- Comfortable shoes for exercise (e.g., sneakers)
- Personal care items (incl. toothbrush & toothpaste, shampoo & conditioner)
- Insurance card(s) and photo I.D. or Driver’s License
- Current medications/medication bottles
- No more than one moderately-sized bag of personal effects
- Cell phones, iPhones, iPads, iPods, radios, or any personal electronic devices
- Weapons, such as blades, knives, guns, or weapon-like items
- Drugs (excluding prescribed, current medication, which is under your name)
- Valuables, such as jewelry, credit cards, sums of money over $20
- Any effects that could be used to harm others or yourself
Your time with us at Magnolia Behavioral Hospital of East Texas will depend upon what your individual needs are. Your individualized treatment plan will focus on what can be accomplished in the shortest periods of time. With this as a foundation for progress, you can continue treatment with us in our outpatient groups and educational programs.
We accept most HMO, PPO, and managed care plans, including BC/BS, Cigna, Cigna HealthSpring Medicaid and Medical Assistance for both voluntary and involuntary admissions.. As health care coverage and reporting requirements vary greatly, please let us assist you in determining important benefit information.