Amenities & Specialty Treatment Programs at Magnolia Behavioral Hospital of East Texas
Serene Surroundings With An Empathetic Environment
Our specialty treatment programs were designed through a wealth of experience and paying tireless attention to the demands of the community. The Magnolia Behavioral Hospital of East Texas campus boasts of serene, well-groomed courtyards, and plenty of room to relax. Patients are encouraged to play volleyball, walk, and exercise under the shade of the tall pine trees. Magnolia Behavioral Hospital of East Texas offers many physical activities for the patients to enjoy. We are pleased to share that we now offer a Recreational Music Program. Inviting our patients to learn basics of the guitar, share their talents or listen to music.
Each patient room is semi-private. A schedule is followed throughout the day, with the activities starting at 6:00 am. Nutritional meals are served three times a day, in a spacious cafeteria’s dining room. Washers and dryers are provided, and available for the patient’s convenience.
During a typical day, our patients interact with an assigned therapist, a psychiatrist, a discharge planner, nurses, and mental health technicians. During the evenings, Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and Celebrate Recovery members provide 12-Step meetings for patients suffering from co-occurring illnesses.
Family involvement is critical to the recovery of our patients. Family therapy is scheduled at the family’s convenience, and visitation is scheduled on the weekends for our hospital residents. Individuals seeking a well-rounded, custom-tailored treatment program in a caring, empathetic environment will find it at the Magnolia Behavioral Hospital of East Texas.
Specialty Treatment Programs
The Oak – Adult Psychiatric Program
Magnolia Behavioral Hospital of East Texas’s Adult Psychiatric Program provides intensive treatment for individuals with medical, emotional and psychiatric issues, within a safe and secure setting.
The Bridges – Dual-Diagnostic Unit for Co-Occurring Disorders
We offer inpatient treatment to individuals aged 18 years and older, who suffer from drug and/or alcohol abuse, with a co-occurring psychiatric illness.
The Features of Our Facility
During a patient’s stay at the Behavioral Hospital of Longview, they can expect:
- 24-hour, 7-day-per-week care
- A skilled, multi-disciplinary staff
- A pastoral location, which assures anonymity & tranquility
- Semi-private rooms with all the necessities
- Board-certified psychiatrists, therapists & physicians
- An on-site gym, including fitness programs
- An on-site pharmacy that can supply necessary, prescribed medication
- Individualized, group & family therapy sessions
- A staff that is sensitive to the merits of holistic healing
- A fully-stocked cafeteria, with home-cooked meals that can be modified to fit your dietary needs
- 12-step programs, including Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and Celebrate Recovery for patients suffering from co-occurring illnesses.